- Command Line — Added "skip" buttons to allow skipping specific models in the displayed/activated next/previous sequence so that you can keep one or more models displayed or activated while cycling through the others. To show these buttons, use Favorites→Preferences and change to the "Command Line" category. Change the display status of the buttons in the dialog and click Save.
- MD Movie — Support for Gromacs 2021 trajectories
Notable Bug Fixes:
- BLAST tool couldn't get associated PDB info
- AMBER types for phosphate oxygens in ADP/GDP/ATP/GTP corrected
- MD clustering was very slow, due to changes in the Tk windowing toolkit slowing down the call used to check the Abort button. A different call is now being used that does not slow down the clustering, though the Abort button is less reliable as a result.
- surfaces fail for some structures
- Phimaps (.phi files) generated by Delphi 7.0 or later may not be able to be read by Chimera.
- The PDB2PQR tool is not compatible with the newest verion of pdb2pqr (i.e. pdb2pqr30).