- The retirement of legacy RCSB PDB web service APIs impacts the fetching of UniProt sequence annotations and fetching additional information about BLAST hits. Those functions have been revised to use the new APIs that replace the legacy APIs.
Notable Bug Fixes:
- Support added for Gromacs 2020 trajectories
- Many user-interface problems on Mac fixed by upgrading the Tk windowing toolkit to version 8.6.10
- IDLE Python shell no longer causes hangs
- surfaces fail for some structures
- Phimaps (.phi files) generated by Delphi 7.0 or later may not be able to be read by Chimera.