Chimera Commands Index
Stereo controls the camera mode
of the graphics window. Possible values of mode are:
- mono or off
- left-eye (equivalents: left, left eye,
stereo left eye)
- right-eye (equivalents: right, right eye,
stereo right eye)
- cross-eye (equivalents: crosseye, cross eye,
or cross-eye stereo)
- wall-eye (equivalents: walleye, wall eye,
or wall-eye stereo)
- red-cyan or anaglyph
- superimposed left-eye and right-eye views in different colors;
glasses with colored filters (such as
used to view 3D movies) are needed to produce a three-dimensional effect.
(equivalents: seq, stereo, on)
- rapid flickering between left-eye and right-eye views; special
synchronized glasses are needed to produce a three-dimensional effect.
This mode is not always available.
- dti (equivalents: dti side-by-side, DTI,
DTI side-by-side) - viewing in stereo requires